Reasons for Team BuildingTeambuilding events can be great fun and companies utilise them for varying reasons which are probably a permutation of the following list;
- Improving communication
- Making the workplace more enjoyable
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other
- Getting everyone "onto the same page", including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about themselves (strengths & weaknesses)
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members
- Improving team productivity
- Practicing effective collaboration with team members
Imagine if you are running an 'It's a Knockout' event for instance and you have a professional event photographer in attendance. We will be able to;
- Allow attendees to Tweet, Facebook or email their photos on the day by using our iPad Hub
- Print out photographs on the day
- Populate a bespoke Facebook Page on the day
- Host an online gallery for attendees to download high resolution images
Tailored to your eventIt would be rare for a teambuilding event to be 'off the peg' and for that reason we will provide a bespoke photography package for you.
Amongst the questions we are likely to ask you include;
- How many people will be attending
- Nature of the event and timings
- Will you want social sharing via our iPad hub?
- Will you want prints on the day?
- What are you looking to convey, and what are the 'must have' shots?
Having a professional event photography company at your team building day will ensure participants are concentrating on the task in hand and not taking poor photos on their camera phones!
Of course many events such as water based, and driving events may actually preclude people from taking photos.
This type of event doesn't come cheap, either in pure cost but also the planning and 'off the road' cost for employees.
It makes sense to capture the day with professional photography as this is likely to be only a small marginal cost per attendee.
Ignite Images can be found on Best Photography Sites